Did you know that the feet are the only part of a woman’s body that naturally LOSES fat as she gets older–resulting in the potential for greater foot pain as a woman ages? Learn tips to fight this loss–and countless other secrets of woman’s foot care–as a top female podiatric surgeon shows you why Your Feet Don’t have to Hurt.
In this unique volume, Dr. Suzanne M. Levine will offer the first comprehensive guide to the prevention and treatment of foot pain that acknowledges the greater prevalence and severity of women’s foot problems. This book will take a decade-by-decade approach to foot care for women, explaining what we can do in our twenties, thirties, and forties to avoid foot pain and surgery in our fifties, sixties, and beyond. Featuring:
[list type=”icon” style=”none” icon=”plus-sign”]
- An “A to Z” symptom-finder for foot problems common to both men and women: (corns, calluses, heel soreness, athelete’s foot, nail fungus)
- How to prevent and treat serious joint problems and ligament tears
- In-depth coverage of foot problems specific to women
- The danger of botched pedicures
- How the stresses of pregnancy can affect your feet
- How to repair the painful damage done by high-heeled shoes
Dr. Levine will show women authoritatively and clearly how to end and prevent foot pain.