Have A Question?
Welcome to our Office FAQ page for frequently asked questions about Institute Beauté and foot and beauty care. If you have a question about our store, your customer account & info, or product you have purchased please navigate to our Store FAQ page.
While we have done our best to anticipate any question that you may have for us the answer may not be here. If that appears to be the case, we encourage you to contact us via our general contact form or by calling us at 646-762-4417.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of insurance do you accept?
We accept multiple types of insurance and prefer to speak with each potential patient personally to confirm coverage over the phone.
- What is your address and how do I get into your building?
Institute Beauté is located at 885 Park Avenue in New York City, but our entrance is on 78th Street, Suite 103. To get directions via Google Maps – Click here.
- What is your phone number, email address, and hours of business?
Please visit our Office Info page by clicking this link – here.
- How do I make an appointment?
- What if I have a question about a service or treatment?
- What if I am not sure what foot condition I have or face & body service is right for me? Can I make an appointment?
You bet. Just select the General Consultation option from the drop down menu when making your appointment. To jump to the ‘Make An Appointment’ page – click here.
- May I schedule an appointment for a foot service and a face & body service at the same time?
Absolutely. To jump to the ‘Make An Appointment’ page – click here.
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule my appointment?
Please give us a call at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Otherwise, you will be charged a ‘missed appointment’ fee. Our number is 646-762-4417.
- I am interested in purchasing a product I saw Dr. Levine talking about on a show. Where do I buy it?
Please head on over to the Institute Beaute Online Store – here.